來源：http://www.clubndeal.com/ 發布時間：2023-07-06 瀏覽次數：
When designing the entire automatic welding equipment, how to design it specifically? As a Shandong automatic welding equipment manufacturer, let me take everyone to understand how the entire automatic welding equipment is designed!
1. Principle of scale planning optimization. When the design requirements meet certain workspace requirements, selecting the arm size through scale optimization will be beneficial for improving the equipment stiffness and further reducing the motion inertia.
2. The principle of motion inertia. Due to the large number of moving components in the equipment, the motion state often changes, inevitably resulting in impacts and vibrations. Adopting this principle can increase the smoothness of equipment movement and improve the dynamic characteristics of operation. Therefore, in design, attention should be paid to minimizing the mass of moving parts while meeting the requirements of strength and stiffness, and to paying attention to the configuration of the center of mass of the moving parts on the rotating shaft.
3. Principles for selecting materials with high strength. Due to the fact that the equipment functions as a load sequentially from the wrist, forearm, boom to the base, it is necessary to choose high-strength materials to reduce the quality of components.
4. Principles of stiffness design. In equipment design, stiffness is a more important issue than strength. To achieve greater stiffness, it is necessary to appropriately select the cross-sectional shape and size of the rod, improve the support stiffness and contact stiffness, reasonably arrange the forces and moments acting on the arm, and minimize the bending deformation of the rod.
5. Principle of craftsmanship. The equipment adopts high-precision and highly integrated automatic mechanical systems, and good processing and assembly craftsmanship is one of the important principles to be reflected in design. Only a reasonable structural design without good craftsmanship can lead to a decrease in the performance of the operating machine and an increase in cost.
In addition, generally speaking, the reliability of components should be higher than that of components, and the reliability of components should be higher than that of the entire machine. Parts or structures that meet reliability requirements can be designed using probability design methods, and the reliability of equipment systems can also be evaluated through system reliability synthesis methods. For more related matters, come to our website http://www.clubndeal.com consulting service