來源：http://www.clubndeal.com/ 發布時間：2023-06-22 瀏覽次數：
With the increase and application of various welding equipment, the automation industry is also developing rapidly. Among them, stainless steel welding equipment is also a type that many businesses will choose. Do you know what precautions should be taken for stainless steel automatic welding equipment? Below, Shandong welding machine manufacturer will explain to you:
The welding range of stainless steel automatic welding machines is mostly special welding materials, mainly including sheet metal welding, stainless steel sheet metal welding, mold instruments, precision electronics, and defect repair. The main precautions for stainless steel automatic welding equipment are as follows:
1. Use a power supply with lateral external characteristics, and use positive polarity (welding wire connected to negative electrode) for direct current.
2. Generally suitable for welding thin plates below 6mm, with the characteristics of beautiful weld formation and small welding deformation.
3. The maintenance gas is argon with a purity of 99.99%. When the welding current is 50-50A, the argon flow rate is 8-0L/min, and when the current is 50-250A, the argon flow rate is 2-5L/min.
4. The striking length of the tungsten electrode from the gas combustion chamber is 4-5mm, which is preferred. In areas with poor shielding such as fillet welding, it is 2-3mm, and in areas with deep grooves, it is 5-6mm. The distance from the combustion chamber to the working area is generally not more than 5mm.
5. To avoid frequent occurrence of welding pores, any rust, oil stains, etc. on the welding area must be cleaned and cleaned.
6. When welding ordinary steel, 2-4mm is the optimal arc length, while when welding stainless steel, 1-3mm is the optimal arc length. If it is too long, the maintenance effect is not good.
7. When connecting to the bottom layer, gas maintenance must also be carried out on the back side to avoid hydrolysis of the bottom layer weld bead.
8. In order to maintain the welding pool well with argon gas and facilitate welding operators, the center line of the tungsten electrode should generally maintain an angle of 80-85 ° with the workpiece at the welding point, and the angle between the filled welding wire and the surface of the workpiece should be as small as possible, usually around 0 °.
9. Wind prevention and ventilation. In windy areas, it is important to adopt measures such as mesh blocking, while indoors, necessary ventilation measures should be taken.
Through the introduction of the above precautions, I believe you have a certain understanding of stainless steel automatic welding equipment. If you have any questions in this regard, please click on the link to submit the requirements. We http://www.clubndeal.com Help you provide a solution.